Do you also have problems with Sportz TV not working on your Firestick
I’ll show you how to fix Sportz TV IPTV Channels not working on Firestick or Fire TV in 2023 in this article.
What is Duplex IPTV Player?
IPTV services are getting famous day by day due to their easy-to-use services, access to thousands of live channels, etc. It provides a medium to watch live tv channels directly through satellites on your Mobile, PC, Smart TV, Firestick, or any other device.
However, you’ll need an IPTV Player to run the live channels and other services. There are many IPTV players available for Firestick such as SO Player, and Duplex Play is also one of them.
Duplex Play is a very advanced IPTV Player and user-friendly app for your Firestick device. It allows you to watch thousands of Live TV Channels, Movies, Web shows, series, Sports, News, etc.
The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it can easily add different IPTV playlists of your choice and you can stream any channel with just a single click. Moreover, it supports all video formats and even .M3U files.
Here are some important features of the Duplex IPTV Player for your Firestick device.
- Easy to set up and stream content with just a single click.
- Access to thousands of Live TV Channels of every genre.
- Create and add your own different IPTV playlists.
- Available at a reasonable price of just $1.99/ year.
- 7-day free trial.
Step 1: Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on FireTV.
Before downloading the Duplex Player for your Fire TV, Firestick 4k, and Fire TV Cube. You’ll have to turn on the ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown sources from Developer options.
(By enabling the apps from unknown sources option, third-party apps can be easily installed on your Firestick.)
- First of all, Launch your Amazon FireStick.
- From the Home screen, select ‘Settings’.
- Choose the My Fire TV option and select the Developer option.
- There you can see two options: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Make sure to enable both options by clicking on them.
- Now a pop-up will appear on your screen to confirm your choice.
- Select the Turn On option.
Step 2: Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
As I mentioned above, Duplex Player is not available on the traditional app store of your Firestick device. It means you’ll have to download it using a third-party app.
You can download the Downloader tool from the Firestick App Store. It allows your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Stick, and Fire TV Editions to download files and apps from the Internet on your device.
- Open the App Store on your Firestick and search for “Downloader” without any quotes.
- Now choose the first result to install the Downloader tool.
- Wait till it downloads and installs on your Firestick.
Once the Downloader app installs on your Firestick, you are ready to download the Duplex Player on your Firestick.
Step 3: Download the Duplex IPTV Player.
- In order to download the Duplex Play, you’ll have to open the Downloader tool from the App Store on your Firestick.
- Click on ‘Allow’ if it asks to grant all the required permissions.
- Now type the https://bit.ly/33sfxR8 in the URL box to download the duplex player apk for firestick.
- After entering the URL, select the Go button.
- You will see that the duplex player apk will start downloading for your FireTV.
- Wait until the download completes.
Step 4: Install the Duplex IPTV Player on Firestick.
- Once the download completes, select the Install button.
- Now the application will start installing on your device.
- After installing the Duplex IPTV player, click on the Done button.
- When the installation process completes, you can either open the app or delete the Duplex Play APK file to free up your Amazon FireStick’s limited storage.
So this is the full process to download and install the Duplex IPTV Player on your Firestick device. I hope you can install it on your FireTV device without any interruption.
If you don’t know how to use and activate the Duplex Player, then you can follow the below steps.
How to Use and Activate the Duplex IPTV Player on Firestick.
- First and foremost, Launch the Duplex IPTV Player on your Firestick device.
- Now it will ask you to subscribe to their service which is available at just $1.99 for one year or you can use the 7-day free trial.
- If you have already purchased the subscription, then click on the “I have activation” button.
- Now open a web browser on your mobile or pc, and visit the https://edit.duplexplay.com/
- There you have to enter the Device ID and Device Key, which you can find on the Duplex IPTV Player home screen.
- Once you enter the Device ID and Key, simply complete the captcha and click on the Manage Device option.
- Now a dashboard will open on your screen, there you can Add and Manage IPTV Playlists.
How to Add IPTV Playlists on Duplex Player.
- From the Dashboard, click the Add Playlist button.
- Now you will have to give the name to your playlist which you can name it whatever you want.
- Enter the M3U or M3U8 URL that comes with your IPTV subscription in the Playlist URL box. You can add many URLs as you can and all the URLs will be added to your Playlist.
- Now enter the Pin and click on the Save button.
- Open the Duplex IPTV Player on your Firestick device and you can see the Playlist on your screen.
- Stream any channel from the thousands of lists with just a single click.